Forgotten saucepan causes house fire

first_imgA saucepan overheating was the cause of a house fire put out by the fire brigade in Yeroskipou on Wednesday night.According to the police, the owner of the house left the pan on the stove with the flame on, causing it to overheat.To put the ensuing fire out, three fire engines were dispatched but it had already been extinguished by neighbours.The fire damaged the kitchen, the kitchen units and the hood of the stove.You May LikeFunStoryzThe Worst Cars Of The 1980’sFunStoryzUndoCBS NewsThe Top Ranked Best Picture Winner Ever? The Answer Might Shock You.CBS NewsUndoYeah! MotorJerry Seinfeld’s Coolest 40 CarsYeah! MotorUndo Films and food at RialtoUndoModi versus Wild: Indian PM to join Bear Grylls in wildernessUndoHeroes’ welcome for Israeli teens after woman detained for false rape claim (Update 2)Undoby Taboolaby Taboolalast_img read more